* Rubber plates were designed for sports like Olympic lifting, where dropping the weight to the floor after a heavy snatch or clean and jerk is part of the game.
* Because they’re used during competition, rubber plates are more standardized.
* They have a set diameter of 450 mm and a stainless-steel insert with 2-inch centre hole for Olympic bars to pass through.
* The finish ensures that the plates are longer lasting and harder wearing.
* The rubber coating helps protect both the weight plate and the floor to a certain degree.
* Rubber weight plates feature an extra layer of rubber coating for safety, protection, and longevity.
* Sold per piece.