* Zoggs Hand Paddles are a great swim training aid for improving your stroke technique as they force your hand to stay straight as you pull through the water.
* They’re also hydro-dynamically designed and feature a scooped front-end to catch the phase of your stroke with added holes to increase your feel of the water.
* Can be used on their own or with a pull buoy allowing you to focus solely improving your swimming stroke technique.
* Zoggs Recommends…If you’re considering training with hand paddles for the first time, you should always begin training with a smaller size (i.e., medium) regardless of the size of your hand
* Rated Best Buy by 220 Triathlon
* Sized to eliminate shoulder strain
* Added holes for increased feel of water
* Scooped front-end initiates catch phase of stroke
* Hydro-dynamically designed to improve stroke mechanics
* Colour Green/Grey